- Cards Against Humanity has not theme or back story, it is just a very R-Rated party board game. There are black cards and there are white
- The black cards are crazy sentences with blanks and the white cards are crazy verbs or nouns that fill in those blanks. Players rotate as judges and take turns deciding who did the best job of matching, creating something funny, raunchy, smart or just special
- Knowing the audience is part of the battle. This is a game you should play at least once with your family because there is no better memory than hearing your grandmother talk about douching.
- Players begin each round with 10 white ‘answer cards’. The round’s turn selects a random black ‘question’ card and players must submit a white card to complete the sentence on the black card (occasionally two white cards are required).
- The judge selects the best white card and the owner of that white card wins a point. The game comes with 400 white cards and 100 black cards so you can play again and again without it getting repetitive. Take a gander at the images on this page to give you an idea what you’re up against.